Google made a great comeback after its consecutive failures of Google Buzz and Wave



Back with a bang!





Not me, but Google has made a great comeback after its consecutive failures of Google Buzz and Wave. Though Google has told me :) they are working upon Wave and will add up extra features to the menu. But for now I'm totally into this Google+ thing. Will it surpass Facebook in social network battle? Well, time will tell.
Good luck to Google. It will be exciting to see how this amalgamates with the standard Google accounts - especially in business Google Apps. A paradigm shift from Orkut to Facebook we have seen already… Very likely a handful of us will switch over to Google+ from Facebook.
Google+ just launched yesterday, invites only an exclusive handpicked group by Google. I am very excited to see its features and have found a ‘social product hacker’ who can send me a Google invite.
I am coming back shortly after undergoing the whole procedure and I will definitely be a helping hand to you if you are interested as well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Valley of Flowers in 2017 – Things You Need To Know

Do Not See, But Perceive

DO YOU KNOW