Spontaneous Overflow of Powerful Emotions

Just a couple of minutes before I was in a dilemma as to where should I get down from the bus to reach office early. But my laziness overpowered my will of reaching office early and I reached late :(
Today I thought of penning down my spontaneous emotions that struck me while coming to office.

A bare footed grandmother with her little granddaughter who was in her proper school dress from head to toe.

A Kabuliwala selling nothing but sitting in a bench near Iqbalpur, though I see him almost everyday sitting in that same bench.

A petite group of nun heading towards the catholic church. After reading Sidney Sheldon's The Sands of Time, I somewhere had it in my mind that NUN means something different. They will not laugh, talk or even look at others' faces. But today I observed they were pity much laughing and talking among each other!

Flooded roads. Even though I tried level best not to think of this but unfortunately my stream of unconsciousness allow the thought to come in. Can't help it.

A lunatic screaming the same words time and again - 'Buddha mar gaya'. Well I found a pun in his words... Film plus Politics ;).
What else??? Well not coming anything spontaneous in my mind right now except-  sir has come and will allot me work. Bye for now... and let your spontaneous thoughts grow.

Comments

  1. that was quite a lot of spontaneity, am still sitting with my mug of black coffee and struggling with my laziness and its all bcoz of the weather. 3 scheduled meeting wish could have o clone of mine....... with that note i will finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite spontanoue i should say

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Valley of Flowers in 2017 – Things You Need To Know

Do Not See, But Perceive