WINGS TO FEELING

Not that successful with the Google+ thing... But excitement is still on top. Oh! I came on time today, rather I would say a bit early than the time. :) I have again come up with my odyssey of spontaneous feelings.

Girls on scooty overtaking  buses. :(
 
A blank white hoarding of 300 x 300 inches with the prussian blue sky as its background.  - A dais to let your imagination perform and you will be its only audience. I never thought I will be able to see this.
 
Vacant Haldiram at Excide. Rare view.

Saw one Toyota Corolla on road :) Lucky and Wealthy owner.

With gloomy faces kids heading towards school. Thank God  I passed the phase.

Ok. Fine enough for today. Works are looking at me and begging, "finish me off ". :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Valley of Flowers in 2017 – Things You Need To Know

Do Not See, But Perceive

DO YOU KNOW